yiswaa
























Three words to help navigate today's story are:

Adjective
غبي
ghabii
Stupid
Noun
الحاضر
al-Haadir
The present
Verb
 يسوا
yiswaa
It is worth it



We're encouraged to "live in al-HaaDir" but often this is a sure-fire way to make decisions that are completely aghbiyaa. 

So what do you listen to, heart or head? ithnayn-hum might be the answer, or at least one that's vaguely dhakii anyway. The trouble is, how do you know that something yiswaa until you've seen it through? Answer: of course you don't.

I love someone who could be described as "waallah maa yiswaa". All they care about is buukii. I know, they know and everyone knows it but still I can't resist the charm of it all.

Wow, am I ghabii! But when I think of the romantic times, even if they ultimately landed me on a dose of Valium, I know that yiswuun every last bittersweet minute.


All today's words:

Verb
 انا اسوا
ana aswaa I'm worth
انت تسوا
inta tiswaa You (m) are worth

انتي تسوين
intay tiswayn You (f) are worth

انتو تسون
intaw tiswuun You (pl) are worth

احن نسوا
aHnaa niswaa We are worth

هو يسوا
uhuwa yiswaa He is worth

هي تسوا
ihiya tiswaa She is worth

اهم يسوون
uhuma yiswuun They are worth

غبي ghabii stupid (m) 
Adjectives غبية ghabiyah stupid (f)

اغبيا aghbiyaa stupid (pl)

ذكي
dhakii smart (ant.)

الحاضر al-HaaDir The present
Nouns بوكي buukii My wallet

اثنينهم ithnayn-hum Both of them
Phrase
والله ما يسوا
waallah maa yiswaa Really not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT TO KNOW A WORD? ASK BELOW!