t3araf 3alaa...




Audio with Theyab's pronunciation











I was waiting for shaakh9 but then I got a phone call: someone else is now coming, too. I'm a little tired, but entertaining shakh9ayn isn't too much work.

Then another phone call. More ashkhaa9 coming. In a few minutes, the TV dinner-for-two has become a 7aflah.

When Theyab returns home, I'm confused. He comes accompanied,
but with twenty miniature action figures.

"digiigah … where are an-naas?" I ask.


"Here they are. t3arif-ay 3alaa Rabbid, Assassin and their friends," he says, setting up his newly-received special-edition figurines on the dining room table.

"This is actually tragic," I say, slinging off my apron. "As much as I hate to say it, 9udt-nii!"

شخصshakh91 person
شخصينshakh9ayn2 people
اشخاصashkhaa93 - 10 people
حفلة7aflahParty
الناسan-naasThe people
تعرف علىt3araf 3alaa ...I'd like to introduce you to ... (>m)
تعرفي علىt3arafay 3alaa ...I'd like to introduce you to... (>f)
صدتني
9udt-nii
You (m) got me
صدتيني9udtii-niiYou (f) got me

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT TO KNOW A WORD? ASK BELOW!